You will be responsible for developing and implementing promotional strategies and related activities to ensure achievement of company objectives for the product lines Defendyl, Novalac, Waya and Gengigel. You will develop and maintain relationships with leading pharmacies and HCPs. You will inform and educate them about the products, organize presentations and local meetings. In addition, you will be responsible for gathering information about the business environment and competitors and achieving set goals for products in the region. Your work will involve a lot of communication and negotiation with various healthcare professionals, as well as planning and organization, so these skills are essential.
- University degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience on the similar position in pharmaceutical industry
- Capability to work in the field with shorter journeys
- Driving licence (B category)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs
Preference is given to candidates who:
- Are diligent, hard-working and focused on achieving business and personal goals;
- Proactively cooperate in order to improve the quality and results of work;
- Communicate gladly and eloquently and have great interpersonal skills;
- Have a high level of independence and self-organization at work;
- Like dynamic field work.