Medis Pharma Bulgaria EOOD is a part of the international Medis company, with its headquarters in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Since 1989, we have been marketing innovative medicines and medical products. With more than 400 employed highly qualified experts of various fields, but mostly of natural sciences, we create projects, carry them out and control the success of our activities in nineteen countries of the Central Europe, Baltic and Balkan. We are regular visitors of doctors, pharmacists and all healthcare professionals. In the field of medical marketing, we are the leading company in this part of the world. With the products we also supply healthcare systems of these countries. The satisfaction and engagement of our employees are our key principles.
If you want a great, challenging, interesting, yet very professional job in an excellent, dynamic team with a positive work environment, this is the job for you!
- Professional, supportive, dynamic and proactive working environment
- Creative and diverse work at new subsidiary of international pharmaceutical company
- Autonomy and flexibility in organization of work
- Job security and long-term employment opportunities, including international experience
- Regular professional training & continuous opportunities for personal and professional development
- Stimulating compensation and benefit package
- Innovative product portfolio
Your responsibilities will be local management, development, formation and implementation of the marketing strategy of the assigned brands within the selected Consumer Health program. Based on your knowledge of the adequate therapeutic area, you will take care of the preparation of professional and marketing materials and cooperate with leading specialists in the therapeutic field. You will be responsible for planning and implementing local marketing activities in accordance with the global brand strategy and will have control over the spending of funds for the assigned brands. You will educate medical sales representatives on adequate products.
- University or College degree (pharmacy, medicine)
- Minimum of three years of experience in a similar position
- Experience and knowledge in the field of product brand management in the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Driving license (B category)
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs
- Independence and high degree of reliability
Don't miss out on an excellent opportunity! If you believe you can meet our expectations, you are kindly invited to send us your application via the link below until 14.12.2023. Please apply in English language.